Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Back on the wagon

Sorry it's been so long since I've blogged. Things have started taking off around here and I have neglected my blogging duties. We've been working on lots of new food since I posted last. I finally completed the watermelon but will have to post pictures later. It's been dark for hours here. Sorry folks. You'll have to wait. I also finished some bow tie pasta today and am thinking about making some mushrooms and broccoli to go with it to make pasta con broccoli. I just can't figure out how to make the sauce look realistic. It might be an impossible task. I also have a new cupcake in the shop as well as several sets, including a breakfast, lunch, variety, and whole pizza set. See http://www.baileyslittlebites.etsy.com for details! I'm excited about the upcoming months with Bailey's Little Bites. We've had lots of new interest and great ideas given to us. The Lord has been so good to us!

0 comments:

Post a Comment